I feel like a legit mom now that I’ve made my first batch of MUDDY BUDDIES! Have you ever made or tasted this treat? My mother in law makes it and it’s addictive…..and this bunny batch is so cute for Easter!! It’s so easy, only taking 10 minutes to whip up, double it for a crowd or larger batch! Also – be sure to check out these DELICIOUS cookie cake bars for Easter!
4 1/2 cups Chex Cereal (use any kind, we used rice)
1/4 cup sun butter (feel free to use any nut butter of your choice)
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (Enjoy Life for allergy free)
2 tbs butter (Earth Balance for dairy free)
1 cup powdered sugar
Easter add ins: M&Ms, Cadburry Chocolate Eggs (we used the shimmer kind in this batch), marshmallows, Annie’s Organics Bunny Cookies
- Measure cereal and place in a large bowl.
- In a glass bowl combine butter, nut butter and chocolate chips. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring in between until melted.
- Pour over the cereal and stir until well combined.
- Place powdered sugar in a large zip-lock bag and then add the cereal mix. Shake until full coated.
- Add in easter egg candy, sprinkles, bunny cookies, marshmallows and enjoy!!!