Outdoor patio season is finally upon us!! Here in Maryland it gets hot and humid, the mosquitos and flies come out and we really find there are only a few months out of the year where we can enjoy our outside area. Ours is a work in progress but I spent last weekend sprucing up the space so we could enjoy it and found lots of fun finds in the process! In case you’ve seen our covered carport area on Instagram (blog post coming soon) I recently found our patio set in stock here and this is the rug I recently got from Amazon!
- Rana Border Blue Outdoor Area Rug – I just LOVE this rug! I wish I found it before I purchased ours, it’s such a good price, too!
- Terra Cotta Chippendale Planter– Just ordered a set of these in white!
- 3pc Candle Holder, Clear Glass Flower Vase, Terrarium Succulent Planter, Decorative Centerpiece for Home– I also ordered these to use both outside and inside. Flora LOVES lighting candles for dinner!
- Composite Planter Hickory– Another pretty planter! I have a set of these from Target, also a great price.
- 3-Person Beach House Blue Acacia Wood Outdoor Bench
- Deroma Clay Siena Cachepot, Terracotta – Cute for an herb garden.
- Citornella Ceramic Clay 3 Wick Candle Glossy Gray I got this for outside nights with wine!
- Seagrass-Wrapped Pitcher Love my pitcher !
- Patio Umbrella
- 2-Person Grey Rattan Aluminum/Wicker Outdoor Bench
- Cabana Stripe Outdoor Deep Seat Pillow Back Cushion
- All Weather Wicker Raelyn Outdoor Accent Table
- Buttercup Glasses, Set of 2
- Groveport Outdoor Aluminum French Bistro Chairs (Set of 2), Dark Teal, White, and Bamboo Finish A great dupe for the Serena & Lilly chairs we have. I also found THESE amazing green chairs for $50 and this folding option from Target!
- Printed Branches Blue Throw Pillow
- Ceramic Orange Terra Cotta Planter, Set of 2
Backyard Patio Finds
VIEW THE COMMENTS