Here are all of my favorite gift ideas for those sweet little babies in your life! Check out all of the 2021 gift guides here!
- Busy Board
- Dimpl: We love this giant ‘popper’ for stroller rides, the car and travel.
- Bonnie The Cow: The prettiest stuffed cow I’ve ever seen!
- Wooden Phone For those phone obsessed babies like mine :)
- Goat Rattle: I recently sent one of these to a friend, I love that it’s a burp cloth and a little rattle set!
- Mushie Stacking Cups: One of the top sellers from last year’s gift guide! We love our beautiful stacking cups!
- Pull Apart Pup: Just couldn’t resist this gorgeous pup!
- Crawl Toy: One of Alice’s favorite toys! She started engaging with it when she was learning to crawl and still loves to chase it around!
- Fabric Ball
- Finger Paint: This is a great vegetable based ‘first paint’ for babies to explore with!
- Berry Bunny: A sweet little lovey that comes with a sleeping bag.
- Crinkle Paper: This is my go-to baby gift! My babies have all loved this crinkle paper, makes a great stocking stuffer!
- Lovevery Subscription: I wish I would have started our Lovevery subscription years ago! I’ve been so pleased with all of the incredible toys we’ve received. I have one box that I’ve been saving to give Alice for Christmas!
Holiday Gift Guides: Babies
VIEW THE COMMENTS