Nothing beats shopping for a sweet little baby, while some of these gifts may be more for mama I think any baby would enjoy them as they grow! You can check out all of our holiday gift guides in the hub right here!
13. LAB Sleeping Blanket ($106.80): I love the colors on this sleeping blanket!
14. Hazel Village Lucas Rabbit ($52): I got this for Piper’s Easter basket – Hazel Village has the best animal friends!
15. H&M Marino Wool Jumpsuit ($34.99): These little wool suits are perfect for cold winter days!
16. Hello, Bugs ($6.99): Babies can only see in black and white and Piper LOVED looking at these books when she was little, this one has sparkle, too!
17. Gathre Mat ($70): Somehow I didn’t know about these beautiful leather mats when Piper was young.
18. Wooden Bowl ($20): A little moon makes this wooden bowl set not so basic.
19. Wool-Blend Mittens ($7.99): Adorable little mittens!
20. Whale Mobile ($72): Perfect to hang above a crib or changing table.
21. Cozy Bathrobe ($49): My aunt gave Piper a little robe just like this and it was one of my favorite baby gifts ever, she still wears it every morning!
22. OYOY World Rug ($150): LOVE this world rug and play mat!
23. Bib & Bootie Set ($36): This bib & bootie set is handmade by refugee women in Dallas using sustainable materials.
24. Cat Rattle ($2.99): These were my favorite rattles for Piper when she was a baby – they are soft and she liked the noies they made.