Nothing beats shopping for a sweet little baby, while some of these gifts may be more for mama I think any baby would enjoy them as they grow! You can check out all of our holiday gift guides in the hub right here!
- Wooden Stacking Toy ($36):This wooden stacking toy is simple but sweet.
- Briar Pom Hat ($58): I just ordered Piper her first bonnet, I love these!
- Elizabeth Mitchell Sunny Day Album ($11.99): We have a few songs by Elizabeth Mitchell and love them!
- Baby Signs ($6.99): Piper uses a few signs and they’ve made an incredible difference in our communication with her, I wish we taught her more!
- Mobile ($88): This colorful mobile was handmade by women in Mexico. It’s sure to make a statement in a nursery or playroom!
- Star Nightlight ($16): How sweet is this nightlight?
- Babiators ($40): The best sunglasses for babies! Piper has a pair and they are super durable – and cute, too.
- Billy Bibs ($24.99): These bibs are so fun!
- Finn & Emma Wooden Play Gym ($135): Hands down the prettiest play gym you’ll find. We had one for Piper and it was a hit (see it here –Piper was so bald).
- Wooden Toy Moon Teether ($14): You can never have too many wooden teethers around!
- Life Is Wonderful Print ($24): I love this print by Rylee & Cru.
- Aden & Anais Mini Dream Blanket ($34): Piper has one of these blankets and they are soooo soft. We use it in the stroller, and her rocker for cuddling when she wakes. up.
13. LAB Sleeping Blanket ($106.80): I love the colors on this sleeping blanket!
14. Hazel Village Lucas Rabbit ($52): I got this for Piper’s Easter basket – Hazel Village has the best animal friends!
15. H&M Marino Wool Jumpsuit ($34.99): These little wool suits are perfect for cold winter days!
16. Hello, Bugs ($6.99): Babies can only see in black and white and Piper LOVED looking at these books when she was little, this one has sparkle, too!
17. Gathre Mat ($70): Somehow I didn’t know about these beautiful leather mats when Piper was young.
18. Wooden Bowl ($20): A little moon makes this wooden bowl set not so basic.
19. Wool-Blend Mittens ($7.99): Adorable little mittens!
20. Whale Mobile ($72): Perfect to hang above a crib or changing table.
21. Cozy Bathrobe ($49): My aunt gave Piper a little robe just like this and it was one of my favorite baby gifts ever, she still wears it every morning!
22. OYOY World Rug ($150): LOVE this world rug and play mat!
23. Bib & Bootie Set ($36): This bib & bootie set is handmade by refugee women in Dallas using sustainable materials.
24. Cat Rattle ($2.99): These were my favorite rattles for Piper when she was a baby – they are soft and she liked the noies they made.
Holiday Gifts For Babies!
VIEW THE COMMENTS