I’m so excited to begin my search for a Spring/Summer intern! A lot of people ask me how I juggle my full-time job at Glitter Guide, Kruse & Vieira Events and having a personal blog. The answer is, not very well. I’ve realized with my upcoming site redesign and maternity leave in the near future I really need an extra set of hands to help manage Style Within Reach. So – I’m looking for an organized, creative, hard working intern who understands and appreciates my style and design aesthetic. Read on for the details and how to apply!
Style Within Reach Spring & Summer Internship
- This internship is available for school credit and a monthly stipend is offered. If you’re looking to learn the ins and outs of the blogging industry, how to run a blog, create content and help with administrative tasks this internship is for you!
- This internship is remote, meaning you can live anywhere but a preference will be given for applicants located near Annapolis, MD.
- I’m looking for someone that is extremely organized and helpful with follow up, creating new organizational systems, uses Google Drive regularly and can help maintain our Editorial Calendar with ease.
- A big part of this role is help with social media so the ideal candidate will be active & familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the blogging community. Knowledge of SEO, Hoot Suite, WordPress a plus and graphic design skills are a big plus!
- I’m looking for someone who is a design enthusiast, reads blogs and magazines frequently, has their eye on the ‘next big thing’, is up to date on current trends in fashion and design and is passionate about them!
- Writing and blogging experience is preferred.
- This internship requires a commitment of 5 hours per week.
How To Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to SWRintern@gmail.com along with links to your social media accounts and blog if you have one. Please also include 3 reasons why you’d like to be my intern!