Finally getting around to sharing all of the top selling items The Mama Notes community purchased in March!
- Vintage Elastic Square Neck Ruffled Flowy Maxi Summer Dress – The new “Amazon dress” of Spring! So comfy, size up!
- Printed Beach Sheet with Fabric Bag – These beach sheets look awesome, I didn’t end up snagging one before our recent trip but they are on my radar for the summer.
- Blue Plaid Peter Pan Collared PJ Set– Most adorable girls PJs set, lots of colors in the listing and also options for boys!
- Monogrammed Straw Bag – Ahhhh THE cutest personalized bags with a great price point. They make an adorable Mother’s Day gift!!
- Rabbit Easter Pajama Set– Our favorite cozy PJs! They hold up great!
- Oversized Floral-Print Split-Neck Tunic Old Navy does it again with this Doen inspired top – so comfy and goes with both jeans & shorts.
- Kids Flower Sunglasses Another staple we’ve had for a few years!!
- Blue Eyelet Sleeveless Swing Dress Piper’s adorable Easter dress!
- High-Waisted O.G. Straight Ripped Cut-Off Jean Shorts My new Old Navy shorts, they fit so great and are comfortable !