*This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase using one of my shopping links I’ll receive a small commission with no additional fee to you.
- Long Sleeve Crew Neck Solid Top and Pants– I got this cozy fall set for Flora, love the color!
- Pumpkin Spice Fall Candle– This soy candle smells delicious and the label is pretty, to boot.
- Elastic Hair Bands Remover– If you use thin plastic hair ties on your little girls this gadget is a LIFE SAVER. I only wish I had it years ago!!
- Long Pajama Set– Trust me on this set, it’s such a fun departure from tight joggers, the color is so pretty in person and it’s very comfortable!
- Small Hoop Earrings– I treated myself to new every day hoops – slightly smaller than the other gold ones I often wear!
- Cerave Eye Repair Cream– I’ve been on the hunt for a new eye cream for a few weeks and finally settled on this affordable option, the 20k reviews piqued my interest!
- Distressed Baseball Hat– I ordered this hat for my soccer mom Saturday uniform!
- Floral Sweatsuit– Alice’s new floral sweatsuit – it’s so cute!
- Olaplex Hair Perfector Repairing Treatment– FINALLY gave this a try and after a few weeks of use I can say I’m hooked. My damaged, bleached hair finally feels a little bit healthier!
- V Neck Batwing Sleeve Belted Waist Ruffle Knitted Sweater– I was a little hesitant about this sweater but I can’t wait to wear it! The quality is great and it looks so cute on your shoulders (instead of pulled down as some of the photos show).
September Amazon Finds
VIEW THE COMMENTS