Happy Friday! It’s been a long time since I shared a top-seller post but there were a few items the community went crazy over this week! This inspired me to bring back this weekly series and share items you may have missed me sharing!
- Blue Plaid Peter Pan Collared PJ Set: The quality of these PJS is top notch, I suggest sizing up for maximum wear time!
- Cream Plush Bunny Easter Pillow: The sweetest bunny pillow, while it would look adorable in an Easter basket, it looks so cute on a bed now!
- Women’s Ruffle Cardigan: You’ve most likely seen me wearing this sweater non-stop. Looks much more expansive than it is!
- Monogrammed Straw Bag: Simply obsessed with these bags! I got them for my girls easter baskets this year and ordered a few more for mother’s’ day gifts!
- 10ct Fabric Carrots: These Target carrots are adorable and we plan on using them all spring in seasonal activities!
- Rabbit Easter Pajama Set: Another great quality Amazon find, we’ve had this set for a few years.
- One-Piece Creamy Floral Set: How cute are these PJs?!