I’m so excited to be back to regularly scheduled programming here on the site after taking a (much needed) break this summer. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now!
- Everything from Childhood’s clothing is SO CUTE! This top, the swing dresses & PJs!
- And oh my gosh! Just discovered Lulu and Roo and want IT ALL for my girls!
- Getting this leopard headband for fall! I have it in another color and have been wearing it non-stop!
- Back to school roller blends for our essential oils – preparing our immune systems for all those germs! This is the blend I make for the girls!
- I’m eyeing a few things from Brooke & Lou for our house too like this pillow for our couch for fall, this wallpaper for Piper’s big girl room and thi.S. Get 20% off with CAITLIN20 to celebrate their one year anniversary!!!
- Rattan Sconces – I just ordered these Serena & Lilly dupes for our bedroom. I can’t wait to see how they look!!
- Love this chill pill necklace I just got :) Need the reminder quite frequently!
- H&M has the best stuff for kid’s rooms including this cutie.
- Determined to finish our playroom this month and I LOVE these Pehr baskets
- and new artwork from Minted!
and if you want more… here are 10 things currently in my Old Navy cart!