- Loloi Rug: I have this rug in my Amazon cart and realllllly want it for our bedroom, but also think it may look great in our dining room and would be easy to clean up food from. It’s such a great price for an area rug!
- Ringer Tee: Love these 90s ringer tees that are coming back – especially paired with overalls.
- Flower Sunglasses: Got these for Piper on Amazon and they are so stinkin’ cute!
- Wide Leg Cropped Jeans: THE style you need for Spring, I can’t get enough and love this affordable option from Old Navy!
- Nadia Accent Pillow: I don’t need another pillow in my life but love the color + texture of this one.
- J.Crew Headband: Still loving this turban style headband and this one is so pretty!
- Embroidered Dress: Love a floor length dress and really want this for that funny in-between weather before Spring.
- Lake PJs Short Set: Ahhh my favorite PJ line now makes kids sizes!! The softest cotton that holds up so well in the wash!
- Mun Serum: I’ve fallen in love with this serum ALL over again. I used it a ton when I was pregnant and after my friend and beauty obsessed friend, Elizabeth came over the other night to help me with my skincare routine I started using it again. It really makes your skin GLOW in the morning!
- Heart Earrings: I’m asking for these for Valentine’s Day :)
10 Things I’m Loving Right Now
VIEW THE COMMENTS