It’s hard to believe it’s already May and we are almost halfway through 2019. It’s finally warm here and summer feels so close! Here are few things on my radar right now.
1.Manuka Oil: I swear this oil is helping the acne I’ve been persistently getting on my cheek for the last 6 months. I haven’t had a new breakout since I started applying it every other night! Email me if you’re interested in ordering.
2. Brooke & Lou Pillows: Eying some of these beautiful pillows from Brooke & Lou to update our couch and bed for spring and summer!
3. Harbour Clothing: The most beautiful clothing for little girls, Piper & Flora’s Easter dresses were from here!
4.Madewell Tank: You know my love for eyelet and ruffles runs strong.
5. Structured Straw Bag: How cute is this bag, and it’s under $30 !
6. Ikea Boxes: Love this new print on these storage boxes from Ikea!
7. Ikea Glasses: Perfect for outdoor entertaining.
8. J.Crew Sundress: Love the print and style of this pretty little dress.
10. See Kai Run: The girls just got their first pairs of See Kai Run shoes and we LOVE them! The quality is amazing as are all the fun patterns!