It seems like I just shared my list for October but now here we are well into November already. Here are 10 things I’m loving this month including a few holiday wish list items :)
1. I have a feeling I’ll be living in nightshirts for the next two months and this flannel one looks so cozy.
2. Have you ever seen fluffier slippers?
4. The perfect gift for every gal on your list.
5. Can’t wait to try this new laundry detergent from Noodle & Boo on the piles of newborn clothes I have to wash!
6. I’m thinking of replacing the rocker in Piper’s room with this cozy floor pillow to read on.
7. Found the cutest mary janes on Pinterest!
8. This purse is on the top of my personal wish list this holiday season!
9. This strobe & sculpt Pixi brush is game changer when it comes to quickly applying bronzer & highlighter, I can’t recommend it enough.
10. And… I’ve been using this palette non-stop the past few weeks. I love the different shades and have had fun blending them to get a natural, shimmery glow.
Here are the 10 things I loved last month!