I missed posting my March Amazon favorites in the midst of getting adjusted to quarantine life…. but here I am with a big batch of finds for April.
- Striped PJs: I got these ridiculous satin PJs in a size large so I can wear them for nursing and with my bump. They are so fun to lounge around the house in!
- Statement Earrings: Love these and will 100% be wearing them at home until we are out and about again! The size is great, not too big but still make a statement and they are really lightweight!
- Amazon Mumu Dress: Every month I have to include a different print, there are so many pretty ones now and it’s the perfect dress for lounging around the house in!
- PJ Set: I’m ordering this to wear during postpartum and for the next year since it’s breastfeeding friendly! They come in a lot of colors and patterns.
- Laminator: Taking my homeschooling to an entirely NEW level with my very own laminator. I’ve seriously had so much fun with this, making chore and behavior charts, laminating worksheets to re-use, alphabet prints, everything under the sun!
- Taupe Joggers: These are on my wishlist for postpartum life at home.
- Button Front Top: I ordered this nursing-friendly top to wear this summer, it won’t arrive for a few weeks. It also comes in black and taupe.
- Fluffy Slippers: Because everyone needs quarantine slippers!
- Mini Dress: I got this last month to wear once it warms up, not nursing friendly but so cute as a cover-up too!
- Short Sleeve Maxi Dress: I thought this would be cute for wearing around the house with my ever-growing bump, it’s shipping in May.
- No-Show Socks: For all my neighborhood walks.
I also recently got….
Peter Pan Collar Shirt: I love this shirt, the quality is equal to the price, but for a trendy item I don’t mind.
and this nightgown which is very sheer but I LOVE it!