It’s been a bit since I shared some Amazon favorites – here are some products I’ve loved for the cold winter months at home!
- This is the coziest fleece! I have it in camel and wear it non-stop.
- The “Amazon Coat” has over 13k reviews and I now understand why. I just got it and it’s sooo warm and cozy!
- Slippers: I’ve had these for a few months and prefer them to my Ugg slippers! So soft, warm and durable.
- Baby Outfit: Just got this sweet baby outfit for Alice and the quality seems incredible for the price!
- Air Purifiers: We have these in the girls rooms and they double as nightlights and project onto the ceiling!
- Fleece lined leggings got these for the girls and they are so soft and the quality is great!
- Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt: Basically all I wear these days with leggings – it makes me feel a tiny bit more put together when at home!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: I’ve used this heavy duty cream in the dry winter months for years and nothing compares! My husband also uses it and it’s great for eczema prone skin!
- Ugg sneakers – just got these, they are so warm and perfect for cold weather visits to the playground. Size down!