Your kids can trim Santa’s beard and work on their fine motor skills with this fun activity! This printable is from The Magic Playbook. I added a pink hat, cotton ball, stickers, and pipe cleaner glasses. Add strips of white paper to Santa’s face and set your child loose to give Santa a trim. You can do this activity over and over again by re-taping strips of paper.
- Santa printable
- Optional: stickers, pipe cleaners, cotton ball
- White paper strips
- Print Santa printable (from The Magic Playbook) or draw your own.
- If desired, add cotton ball and/or stickers to hat, and make glasses out of pipe cleaners.
- Tape strips of white paper to Santa’s face.
- Have your child trim Santa’s beard.