I will never understand why shopping for men regardless of what man (my dad, husband, father-in-law) is so hard! Every year it seems to only get harder, and for the first time I actually have a few good ideas for Austin. (Send me a DM if you want to know what I’m getting him since I don’t want to share it all here!) Today I’m partnering with Gillette to bring you my Holiday Gift Guide For Men! Gillette has just released a Limited Edition Gift Pack–for just $19.99 you can get any guy on your list a sleek + stylish razor as part of the Fusion ProShield gift pack.
I also racked Austin’s brain for all his favorite devices + gear that he’s used this year and included them below. Hope you find this helpful!
Gillette Limited Edition Gift Pack is a great option for any man on your list-I got the Fusion ProShield. It’s only $19.99 and you can pick one up in-store at Wegmans. The razor looks really nice, is matte black and comes with a sleek chrome razor stand. Also makes a great stocking stuffer! Find your closest Wegmans store here
- 3M Work Tunes Bluetooth Noise Protecting Earmuffs for yard work. Austin also loves his AirPods.
- Coffee is an obvious choice – I like trying to find local or interesting coffee to gift. Aperture Coffee offers a signature gift subscription with coffee delivered every 2 weeks.
- Patagonia 1/4 Zip Better Sweater – several people suggested this fleece when I put a call out for mens gift ideas!
- Electric Toothbrush – really want to check out these QUIP brushes, they have a subscription refill program you can sign up for. I put them on my wish list!
- Brewery Tour – if you’re local check out DC Brew Tours! My sister and her fiance went and had a great time.
- Fitbit Smart Watch
- L.L. Bean Slippers or Ugg Slippers
- Weekend Bag – Austin also loves his Lo & Son’s bag.
- Cooking classes for a fun date activity.
- Nintendo Classic – which comes preloaded with 30 games!
- If you have a dog a FURminator is a game changer!!! Austin uses ours all the time. My friend also suggested a dog DNA kit for a dog lover which is a great idea.
- If you have an Alexa or are gifting one for Christmas this holder makes a great stocking stuff (there’s also one for Google Home here).
And a few more ideas…..
Socks seem like they are the go-to mens gift (why???) but I love this kid & dad matching set from Pair of Thieves.
Austin loves his Yeti tumbler – works to keep drinks hot or cold.
Nest Thermostat – one of Austin’s favorite gadgets we got this year! He also wants the doorbell and this smart lock.
Concert and other experience tickets are ALWAYS a great idea!
Stich Fix Mens simplifies shopping for men while allowing them to still be well dressed.
Home Server: Ok so this is kind of random but my personal favorite gadget Austin got this year. If you have an issue with STORAGE on your computer or iPhone- particularly of the photographic kind, then having an in-home server will change your life!! Keep in mind you need a hard-drive to go in the server (we have this one).
*Thanks to Gillette for sponsoring today’s post and allowing us to create content for you all year long!