Today I’m excited to share my quick & easy 10 minute beauty look that I’ve been wearing the past few months whenever I wear makeup (about 3-4 times a week). I’m not a beauty expert but I care about my skin care routine and have found a few quick makeup tricks that make me look and feel younger! I’m partnering today with Olay on this post to share more about their (amazing) new Olay Regenerist fragrance-free Whips! It’s one of the best moisturizers I’ve tried lately (and I’ve tried a lot).
So like I said – I’d like to think I know a little bit about skincare as I invest a lot of time in taking care of my skin and have so the past 7 or 8 years. I like to focus on my skin so that it looks the best and I don’t have to wear a ton of makeup, since I don’t have time for that in my morning routine these days! With the cooler, dryer months of winter moisturizing is key! Not only will it make your makeup look better but your skin plump, hydrated and more youthful!
So here’s my 10 minute routine! I also shared this in a video tutorial over on my Instagram IGTV channel. Just click my profile to watch it! The biggest trick and change I’ve made in the last 3 months is removing eyeliner from my routine and instead using eyeshadow all over my eye lid! I can’t believe how many people have asked me about this new makeup look — and it actually takes less time! I think the eyeliner makes you look older — and then adding the eyeshadow really makes your eyelashes POP!
- Wash face with a hydrating cleanser & apply serum and moisturizing under eye cream.
- Apply Olay Regenerist Fragrance Free Whip moisturizer. I LOVE that this does not contain artificial perfume scented fragrances, I hate that in beauty products. I also love that it’s super light and fluffy yet really packs a hydrating punch for your skin. It layers WONDERFULLY under makeup creating a smooth, even, matte base for your makeup and absorbs quickly. And the best part is that it combats anti-aging with ingredients like B3 and amino peptides. You can get it at Walgreens here.
- Apply concealer to under eyes and eyelids. Right now, I’m using this concealer and like it! I use a pinker toned color to combat the blue pigment in my under eye bags. I then go in and add a lighter concealer like this formula on the inner corners of my eyes to make me look more well rested.
- Apply foundation (my go-to for hydrated, dewy skin) by dotting the product directly on your skin from the bottle and then blending with a damp beauty sponge.
- Quickly rub in a few drops of a glow serum (use & love this one) wherever the light naturally hits– cheekbones, bridge of nose, forehead.
- Apply a shimmery bronze, rose gold eye shadow all over the base of my eyelid. I love this palette.
- Swipe on bronzer and blush.
- Add a few coats of lash primer followed by mascara.
- Dust on a finishing powder (love the ‘filtered’ look this product gives).
- Fill in brows & add a tinted lip butter!
And here’s the finished look – natural & myself but just a little bit more pulled together!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.
Makeup Trick That Makes Me Look Younger & My 10 Minute Makeup Routine
VIEW THE COMMENTS