Today’s gift guide is for all those expecting and new mamas in your life! This was such a popular gift guide last year that I loved working on it again this season. You can locate all of our 2018 gift guides right HERE!
- Button Front PJs: You can never have too many sets of cozy PJs during this phase of life and button front options are great if you’re breastfeeding
- Madewell Transport Tote: Since becoming a mom I’m either using a diaper bag or giant tote 90% of the time. I love mine from Madewell since it’s so roomy and I can easily throw a few diapers or travel insert in it if i don’t want to carry our diaper bag backpack.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: Barefoot Dreams makes the softest pieces that are ideal for postpartum!! This cardigan would make such a great gift for a new mama to wear around the house all winter.
- Lip Sleep Mask: When you’re pregnant and breastfeeding your lips can get soooo dry. This stuff works wonders and I use it every night and during the day, too!
- Water Resistant Ugg Slippers: Slip on, water-resistant slippers are a mom NECESSITY, especially during that postpartum phase when you don’t get out of the house much.
- Corksicle Travel Mug: This has been my go-to mug for my pregnancy & postpartum with Flora. It keeps drinks cold for hours!
- Nurture: I love to gift this book to pregnant friends, even their 2nd time around I found this book such a great read!
- Aromatherapy Diffuser: You know I’m all about the essential oils (here are 20 ways to use them in postpartum & pregnancy) and this is the diffuser I keep by my bed, it’s so pretty!
- MAMA Robe: Our sweet MAMA robe comes in 2 new color ways for holiday and is a great option for all those newborn photos :)
- Wander Eye Masks: Obsessed with these! I was so mad I forgot them for my recent trip to Paris – they make such a difference on tired eyes! Great stocking stuffer, too!
- Pom Faux Fur Throw: Like cardigans and PJs a pregnant or new mom can never have too many cozy throw blankets.
- Real Life Dinners: This cookbook is on my Christmas list this year since I’m always looking for easy options for this crazy, real life!
- Stumptown Coffee: Nothing better than a fancy, splurge-worthy bag of coffee :)
More Gift Ideas For New & Expecting Mamas