It’s finally my favorite cozy time of year – here are a few recent purchases from Amazon we have been loving!
*I’m an Amazon affiliate and may earn a commission when you purchase something from my links!
- Women’s Fleece: I usually get a new fleece every fall and this year I wanted to try an Amazon brand. So far it’s holding up great and is great quality!!
- Fuzzy Slippers: Last year I splurged on Ugg slippers and they held up OK for the year, they are so beat up now and I replaced them with this much more affordable pair that will probably last just as long!
- Metallic Puffer Coat: I got this toddler coat for Flora and it’s so adorable! Seems like good quality, too!
- Shower Cap: Super random but I’ve had the same shower cap for years and finally purchased a new one! I love the the design and functionality of this one.
- Girls Cozy Fleece Lined Leggings: Piper has been loving this legging set – they are fleece lined but it’s still a light weight material !
- Hair Ties: Piper has thick hair and none of our pony tail holder work, these are thick and sturdy and seem to do the trick!
- Baby Paper: Alice LOVES this crinkly paper! It’s also my go-to baby gift!
- Girls Fleece: This is sooo soft and cozy and I love the color. Piper has been wearing it every day!
- BIBS Pacifiers: Last night I discovered we had lost literally every pacifier except the one strapped to Alice’s car seat so I ordered this set that has a ring to attach to fasteners so we don’t keep losing them. I also love the design! We’ll see if they work as well as our Soothies!