I love a good drugstore beauty buy. The truth is that I try a ton of high end products out for my job, its a major perk I’m so grateful for but I often don’t end up re-buying them on my own. There are a handful of products that I’ve discovered and splurge on but a lot of products I want to try are from the drugstore. I started sharing some of these on Instagram and had a few requests to do an actual post about them so I’ve decided to make this a monthly series. I purchased and had PR samples of 8 beauty products that I tested out in January — and here are the top 5 that I thought were worth sharing.
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist: I’ve tried a lot of brow products in the past year and I’ve been using this one daily since I tested it. I love that it comes with a spoolie and that you can blend to make it as dark or light as you’d like. I also find it results in really naturally, full looking brows.
- Schmidt’s Deodorant: One of my favorite natural deodorants – I find myself reaching for this nearly every morning. They come in a ton of scents, apply easily and you can’t beat the price.
- NYX Butter Lip Balm: It’s been forever since I bought a new lipstick and this one is perfect for the winter when your lips tend to be dry and chapped — there’s nothing worse than flaky lipstick. I have the terracotta shade.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow: I saw a blogger use this in her makeup tutorial and since I was in the market for new foundation/skin tint/tinted moisturizer I thought I’d try it out. Sooo many people messaged me about loving it when I shared on my Instagram stories and I now understand why. It applies super quickly (I use a damp beauty sponge) which is key for me when I have 5 minutes to get ready and the coverage is perfect for me. It’s not heavy, but still offers great coverage and best of all it really does give you a nice soft glow. This will be my stand-by from now on.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise: OK now I am picky about mascara, super picky. I like my lashes thick and full. I like to be able to layer and layer and not get clumps or have them stick together. This.is.amazing. I’m so excited its under $10 a tube because it’s my new every day mascara. A ton of people also sent me messages about loving this one!
So – what products should I try next month? ? Send me a message on Instagram !