J.Crew is having a holiday weekend sale and starting now you can get 30% off site-wide. Better yet….there lots of new Spring arrivals! Here are 10 things I have my eye on and are making their way into my cart.
1. Pleated Chambray Midi Skirt:This is on my wish list!
2. Sleeveless Liberty Print Dress: Breastfeeding friendly and adorable for warm weather!
3. Tanti Baci Shirt: Obsessed with this ‘lots of kisses’ graphic tee!! And love it with a skirt.
4. J.Crew Ditsy Floral Blouse: I love darker floral prints for transitioning to Spring.
5. Oversized Blouse: Love the look of this loose, comfy style for Spring tucked into wide leg pants and skirts.
6. Slingback Pumps: I keep seeing identical versions of this shoe on different retailers and think they would be a workhorse in your Spring wardrobe – going with everything from cropped flares to skirts and dresses or jeans.
7. Juliet Sweater Coat: That I’ve been wearing since the fall is on sale and comes in many colors!
8. Ruffle Neck Sweater: So fun for Spring layering.
9. Point Sur Washed Wide Leg Crop Pant: These are SO cute. Really wonder how the fit compares to my Everlane ones.
10. Vintage V-Neck Tee: Stock up on this basic!