Love them or hate them, Amazon posts continue to be one of the most popular categories on this site. This year I’m planning to share a monthly series with my favorites – some that I’ve personally tried and others that I’ve just discovered. My biggest tip for shopping on Amazon (for clothes especially) is to READ THE REVIEWS!!!
- Leopard Sweater: Great subtle leopard print – comes in several colors.
- Pearl Headbands: I got these during the holidays and forgot to share – but the quality and price are great!
- Cardigan: I got this in a size medium, it works with the bump and it’s super soft!
- Tunic Sweater: I’ve been wearing this one NON-stop since it’s nice and long and covers the butt and you can wear it with leggings or jeans!
- Peplum Top: This one is so adorable but a little too short for me to wear with my current bump!
- Turtleneck: Love how cozy this one looks, it looks similar to a Free People one I have!
- Polka Dot Peplum: One of my favorites from my recent try-on. This is the perfect piece to wear now and this spring and the quality is amazing for the price!
- Grid Print Sweater: This print is very trendy right now and I love the neutral colors this one comes in.
- Ruffle Peplum: Expect to see me wearing this alllll the time. AGAIN, looks and wears like Free People for a fraction of the price, lovely thick fabric and comes in a ton of colors!
- Soludos Mules: These are on my wish list, I’m a strong believer that Soludos make the most comfortable shoes!
Here are photos of me in some of the products listed above, I’m 19 weeks pregnant and none of these are maternity pieces.
And I forgot to include this super soft pink sweater in the collage! Nice and long in the back so you can get away with wearing it with leggings!
Amazon Favorites: January
VIEW THE COMMENTS