The holiday time is a great opportunity to score major deals from the top beauty brands in both skincare and makeup as HOLIDAY SETS are released and you typically don’t see discounts like these often in the beauty industry!!
I’m very into skincare so you’ll see this guide heavily sways that way and I want to point out that I’ve personally tried & loved all of these products (except the Olive & June nail brush handle which is on my wish list)!
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks: I’ve tried a lot but these are my favorite under eye masks (tied with Beautycounter’s).
- Coco Rose Hydration Trio: The perfect gift for a mama-to-be who needs some extra hydration!!
- Pack of 24 Wash Cloths: Last year I started using a new wash cloth every time I washed my face when I was hit with a bad case of postpartum acne. Now it’s just a routine!
- Mun Aknari Brightening Serum: Hands down my favorite clean beauty serum that actually WORKS to smooth fine lines and brighten your skin. It smells heavenly and I’m using it every other night right now. It’s one of my top suggestions for pregnancy & breastfeeding safe skincare!
- Laneige Sleep Lip Mask: I’ve used this every night for the past few years and it’s been a game changer for dry, sad lips. It’s the best gift too – whenever I’m traveling with girlfreinds they always become hooked. And there are 2 limited edition scents out for the holidays!
- FrankBod Coffee Scrub: It has a cult following for good reason – this scrub will both wake you up and leave you with the softest skin! This is a great smaller pack, with a great price!
- Equilibria CBD Oil: This is the CBD oil I’ve been using (and loving) the past few months. I love that it’s formulated specifically for women and when you purchase CBD from Equilibria you have access to a dosage specialist to figure out exactly what will work for you!
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Glow Icons Duo: I’ve tried samples of both of these and fully understand the cult status. The magic cream goes on like a dream, creating the perfect base for makeup. And the wonder glow makes you look like you applied a glowy Instagram filter to your skin!
- The Poppy: I’ve heard bloggers rave about Olive & June’s manicure tools and nail polish (I myself am asking for a kit for Christmas) but their most intriguing product to me is ‘The Poppy’ – a universal polish brush handle that makes it easier to apply polish!!
- Ice Roller: I don’t start my morning makeup routine without first rolling my face with this ice roller. It’s incredible at de-puffing, wakeing you up and helping if you have any tension or headaches!
- OleHenrikson Kit: You know my love for this brand and these are 3 of my most recent favorite products. They dramatically change your skin without retinol – and though you should consult with your doctor, are generally considered pregnancy & breastfeeding friendly.
- Terrycloth Bow Head Wrap: Perfect for when you do face masks or apply makeup. I love mine !
- BeautyCounter Counter+ Favorites: I treated myself to this kit and it’s such an incredible deal for all of these products!! The overnight peel wakes up dull skin, the cleansing balm is such a unique face wash and the oil is so hydrating!!
- Leahlani Meli Glow Mask: One of my favorite masks – it smells incredible (as does everything from this clean beauty brand) and the formula is so unique – it both exfoliates and hydrates your skin.
- Homeoplasmine: I picked this up on my trip to Paris last year and it literally is a magic cream – clearing up any rashes, irritations or dry spots overnight. I use it on the girls, too – and would make a great gift for any beauty lover!
- Summer Fridays Mask Trio: 3 of Summer Friday’s best selling masks, the Jet Lag is amazing for travel and reviving tired, sad skin!
Holiday Gift Guide For Beauty Lovers!
VIEW THE COMMENTS