Hey honey, here’s my wish list! Rounded up a few things I’m eying an sending to my husband. Hint hint!
- Fresh Pop Electric Popcorn Maker – I’ve been craving popcorn lately and this popper comes in a few colors and I love the simple design.
- Waffle Knit Lounge Pajama Set with Pockets I have this cozy lounge set and it will be great for spring!
- Clemence Locket Necklace This locket is so gorgeous! I love the details.
- Cotton Lightweight Nightgown I got this Amazon nightgown in the blue print for Christmas and have been wearing it non-stop. It’s sooo soft and comfy and nursing friendly!
- Acacia Wood Heart Tray How beautiful is this tray?
- Flowers For Lucile- Silkscreen Print Lulie Wallace is a forever favorite! A beautiful floral print > a bouquet of real flowers in my book. I’ve been browsing for new artwork as I start planning out the design for our upcoming home addition.
- Floral Print Cami Top & Shorts So cute!
- Velvet Memory Foam Fuzzy House Slippers Very necessary in 2021.
- “Love Grows Here” Door Mat
- Blythe Knotted Headband Top of my wishlist!
- Dessert Plates I love the designer of these plates and have one of their prints in the girls room.
- Garden of Grace Rose Water Rose water is my FAVORITE and this new bottle is from one of my favorite rose farms based in California. It smells divine and is such a treat.
- Decorative Box
- Sterling Silver Princess Cut Band Ring
- Camont Jigsaw Puzzle Think I’m finally ready to start a puzzle club!
- Bangle with Crystals Love this “friendship” bracelet from Amazon and plan on ordering a few!
- Silk Button Down Pajama Set Just ordered these – they come in multiple colors and are so pretty!
Valentine’s Day for Her Gift Guide
VIEW THE COMMENTS