Our storage & organization month is going strong (read all about it here) – and today we are sharing the very best storage baskets for toys, books, blankets, animals & dolls, many of which we use and love! Our old playroom (now Flora’s Nursery) pictured above utilized this storage cubby.
1.Wicker Milk Crate: We have two of these and I love how sturdy they are!
3. White Stackable Storage Bins: We have a larger set of this style in our playroom and wish it were more compact like this set.
4. Round Seagrass Basket: Piper has this in her bedroom for her blankets. I love the two tone colors.
5. Stacking Pillowfort Wood Crates: These have been at Target for a while and I just love the look & flexibility with them!
6. Ball Bin: This is next on my list as we need something for our growing ball collection!
7. Clear Container With White Lid: These are perfect for holding art & craft supplies, and I got a few for our playroom project.
8. Oval Metal Bin: We have these in the playroom and use for markers and crayons. I love the simplicity and how much they hold.
9. Farmhouse Canvas Bins: Sturdy canvas bins are great for books and stuffed animals or dolls.
10. Wood & Wire Cube Bin: I love open storage bins so you can really see what’s inside and not just hide all the odds & ends. It also makes play easier for your kids – and these fit nicely onto shelves!
11. Boon Stuffed Animal Storage: Have you seen this plush stuffed animal holder? Genius!
12. Cube Storage Bins: These are great for closets and holding lighter weight things like burp cloths & blankets.
13. Over The Door Shoe Organizer: Streamlined way to store dolls and animals!